TOP QUALITY SUPERWASH MERINO
CUSTOM DYED for you in Vermont; 5 skeins per color, well worth the wait!
Every colorway available in 4 weights; Fingering to Chunky; that's rare for a indie dyer, and I love that!
- Fingering/Sock: soft and springy with a lovely sheen, and perfectly plied. 512 yards per 4 oz skein
- Cash/Merino/Nylon Fingering/Sock: a yummy, luxurious yet practical blend of 80% superwash fine merino, 10% cashmere, 10% nylon 410 yards per 4 oz. skein. A perfect sock yarn!
- Sport/DK: soft, bouncy, and round, this yarn has excellent stitch definition. 344 yarns per 4 oz skein
- Worsted Weight: KNITS 4-5 STS. PER INCH with softness, elasticity, and wearability. 184 yards per 4 oz skein
- TweedleDeeDum bulky weight yarn: Cozy, thick and squishy-soft. 87 yards per 4 oz skein Spun in the US.
check off your FREE PATTERNS WITH EVERY ORDER!
Ask about solid & tonal colorways too!